Welcome to the official join-in page for this years incowrimo-2018 event. Unfortunately the sign-up process for 2018 is now closed.
This doesn’t prevent you from participating in this years event.
Simply choose your names from this years list or write to someone you already know. Keep in mind that this is a project of writing a letter and posting it to someone every day for the month of February.
If you want to find someone to write, make sure to check out the address book for the complete list of names. You can also find an ever-changing shortlist of 28 people you can write here , but you’ll miss the fun of exploring this years project.
If you need to update or make a correction to your already published 2018 address you can go to the updates and corrections page and resubmit the correct information.
We look forward to seeing you again next year for incowrimo-2019.
Note: A word about addresses and how this works
- unless otherwise requested, address will automatically be removed by March 01, 2018
- a considerable number of participants keep their address available for the rest of the year
- there are a couple of reasons we encourage this
- a number of rewarding handwritten friendships have started here well after the official month was done
- some people actually appreciate correspondence for more than 1 month out of every 12 and welcome having new people to correspond with
- all of this year’s addresses will be removed before November 01, 2018
- again — even though your name is in the book, we encourage you to leave a reply in our comment section at the bottom of the page is still a quick and useful way to keep in touch. It lets participants know you’re here, say hello, solve postal issues and encourage others.